Sunday 25 September 2016

Program Jelajah Hijau ~

0





Event : Program Jelajah Hijau
Venue : Taman Botani Negara, Shah Alam
Date : 25 September 2016


It has been such a busy month for me. I bet my calendar would say "No! No! There's no more space for any activity in this month. Let's bring it to October!" From early September where I started my 5th semester then goes down to the full week of packed classes all the way to Uniphyts Meeting and I guess this event marked the end of my activity in this month.

Mid Term Test starts in 2 weeks, so does the presentation and I haven't started! I told you it's been a busy month for me and September hasn't end yet but I'm already exhausted! And guess what, I'm tired right now. I'm so tired I can't even remember what to type and yeah I'll just post these pictures. 


















*P/s: I'm so freaking tired and it's time to hit the sack. I'll be back so stay tuned! Goodnight!



Love,
W.
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

0 comments:

Post a Comment