Thursday 9 November 2017

The Long Awaited Moments!

0






Page 313 of 365.
"Finally, I've graduated!"

Firstly, I would like to praise Allah S.W.T for His mercy and blessings. I know sometimes I've neglected my prayers and Qur'an, but Alhamdulillah, You never abandoned me. I'm more than grateful to you. Secondly, I would like to thank my dad for being the most 'money contributor' for my studies and I would like to thank my mom for supporting me so much when I went to the extend to give up this diploma life. I hope I paid back to both of you. I'm glad when I stepped out of the hall, both of you hugged and kissed me with such a big smile "I'm proud of you, sweetie!". Many more to come for both of you. I wish I'll have more chances to make you proud! Thirdly, I would like to thank my dearest friends for helping me so much during my tough times. I remember being lazy, I remember being grumpy, I remember giving up but you guys are my happy pills. Thank you so much for helping me with my studies. I hope we can stay in contact and remember each other! Last but not least, I would like to thank all my lecturers; Madam Fadia, Madam Ruzita, Madam Arfiza, Madam Adilah, Sir Buserah, Sir Adam, Pn. Ida, Sir Hamdan and many more. Not forgetting all the calls, the messages, the warm wishes as well as the presents, thank you so much! I love you! 

I'm officially graduated as a holder of Diploma in Physiotherapy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment