Saturday 8 October 2016

Keep Calm and Having No Boyfriend Is Not A Big Deal!

0






"Do you feel you're being left behind and that all your friends have a boyfriend?"

NO!

Don't be sad about being single, there's nothing wrong with it! If anyone teases me, I'll just ignore them! There's nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend yet. Do you want to know why? 


BEING SINGLE IS FINE

I often feel there must be something wrong with me if I haven't had a boyfriend yet but it really is nothing wrong with me actually. It just mean that I haven't met someone I'm interested in yet. Being single is absolutely fine, so enjoy it and don't worry about anything!

IT'S NOT A RACE!

"All my friends have a boyfriend!"

Well, this isn't a race and I haven't been left behind. They're not better than me just because they have boyfriends! I don't have to catch up with them and I don't have anything to prove. I'm at my own pace and I'm not worried about what anyone else is doing. I've my own stuff to do!


 WAIT TO DATE THE RIGHT GUY

"Being in a hurry to bag a boyfriend can mean that you end up dating someone you're not really that interested in." 

That's not fair on him and isn't right for me either. It's worth waiting instead for the right guy , so that I'm dating someone I really like. I'm not going to waste my time on the wrong one, again!


HAVING A BOYFRIEND ISN'T ALL THAT!

I used to feel that there's something wrong with me because I didn't have a boyfriend by the time I was 16. But now I can look back and see that there wasn't anything wrong with me. Why? Because that's what I want. I don't feel the urge of having a boyfriend. I mean, I've gone through several break ups and I realize I need a break! Once you've had boyfriend, you realize that it's not all that and that sometimes they're downright annoying!


PEOPLE CAN LIE ABOUT HAVING A BOYFRIEND

So you think that everyone at college has a boyfriend? But do you know that for real? Sometimes girls lie and make out they are dating because they want people to think they're attractive to boys. Girls can be quite competitive but may also see their value to boys.
*P/s: When I was 16, I used to think that all girls who told me they have a boyfriend are a liar! I used to think that way to make me feel 'positive'. Lol!


YOU CAN PLEASE YOURSELF AND DO WHAT YOU WANT

Being single is actually a pretty good deal. Really! I don't have to think about someone else and can just do what ever I want, when I want. I've more free time for hobbies or whatever I like to do. I can spend time with my friends. (You'll be lucky if your friends want to hangout with you. At times, they prefer spending their times with their partner!) 


WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

 "Guys can smell desperation."

 Believe me! Some of them will happily take advantage of it! It's better to have no boyfriend than one who just wants to use you. Try to relax about not having a boyfriend and don't be desperate! I won't risk myself and end up dating someone who won't treat me well!


So stop asking me whether I have a boyfriend or not and stop telling me to get one! If I need a man, then I'm going to get a man but that was never my priority! Furthermore, my mom told me to focus on my studies and she'll let me marry by the time I graduated. Lol!

Alright. That's for now. I got 5 presentations to do and I'm going to start doing one. I'll be back so stay tuned!


Love,
W.
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

0 comments:

Post a Comment