Saturday 10 September 2016

I'm A Teen!

0





It has been 3 good years since I left high school. To be honest, I miss high school as much as I miss primary school. I'd graduated from SMK (P) Methodist Klang where 99% of the community is a female. In order to survive in this community, I do a lot of things. Such as :


  • Make friends - First things first, friends are probably the most important thing a girl can have in high school but making the RIGHT friends is even more crucial! So, I find those people that share the same interests as me like liking the color purple (Yes, Fatin! She likes purple!) or loving the same music (I LOVE KPOP but unfortunately no one like it as much as I do!) or maybe I would find someone who 'clicks' with me very well. I just don't change myself for anyone! If I can't find a friend as soon as possible then I don't mind cause there's plenty of people that will be good for me, I just have to be patient.
My story : My life as a teen starts when I enter Methodist Girls School (MGS). I'm that type of person who don't really like to approach people first and I don't even know how I managed to form a 'gang' in just a couple of days. 'My gang' include Fatin, Farah, Fazlin, Teha, Lynda and Dayah. Few months later, Jannah join us. I admit it was FUN! I mean, we really stick together. Wherever we go, whatever we do, we do it TOGETHER! I can't recall how long we stayed as a group but it was quite long because we 'parted away' when we were 15 or 16 years old.
  • Avoid drama - Drama? Oh no! This is probably the hardest part of a teenage girl's life. When you're in high school, especially when you're studying in all-girl-school, people get hateful and being a drama queen and say things that can be hurtful. The best way to avoid it is to not participate or create it. The more you judge others, the more they judge you and you might even find yourself in a fight. Be polite and stay away from those 'toxic' people!
My story : Drama started in just a couple of months. I can't tell much but I used to be a bad kid before. I used to skipped classes, involved in a fight and ended up being in the counselling room. I fought with the seniors just to back up my friend but I've been stabbed from behind. That 'friend' didn't help me when I was attacked! OMG I'm so pissed off! Then i fought with some girls (from my gang) which I'd never thought that we'll be like this! This is so heartbreaking! I've never felt so much heartache before. Due to this situation, we became a 'stranger'. We never contact each other, until today. Friendship dies! 
  • Think twice before having a boyfriend - They can be a blessing or a huge heart break! Unfortunately, I can't tell you how to have a good love life. The best advice when it comes to boys is do not involve in your friend's relationship! Never! EVER! Although you've known him way before your friend 'got' him, cut the ties between two of you cause you'll end up to be blame when their relationship wreck! 
My story : When I was...(I can't recall), I've a friend, a male friend name 'S'. We met on a van. I mean, I used to ride a van to school and he rode on the same van with me and that's how we met. Then I don't know how we got each other's phone number and yeah, we contact each other. He used to give me a ride on his bike (I told you I'm a bad kid before. I'm quite a 'social' girl.) when there's no one to fetch me from tuition. To make a story, my 'friend' has broke up with his ex-bf and she's looking for a 'new partner' so I recommend 'S' to her. In just a few days, they're in a relationship. I'm so happy because I managed to get them together! I still contact 'S' but not as much as before. Things get heated when that 'friend' thought that I have 'something' with him oh my like excuse me, get your head up please! She did the same thing when she's in a relationship with 'A' before. I'm not a bitch baby! I don't steal someone's boyfriend! She's so insecure she thought that everyone is going to steal her boyfriend! Because of that 'friend', I didn't contact 'S' for ages! I did this for you girl so keep in mind! The only thing I regretted is I didn't have the chance to slap her face. Twice! 

To sum up my teenage life, it was unforgettable!  I gained friends then I lose them. We created memories but then it became history. If I had a time machine, I wanted to start all over but unfortunately, we've to move on and keep going forward. No more looking back! Sometimes it will haunt you but you can't avoid it. It's a part of you, a part of your life. 

Alright. Got to go! I've quite a house chores to do. I've so many things to share. I'll be back so stay tuned! 



Love,
W.
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

0 comments:

Post a Comment